As I scroll through my Facebook and Instagram feeds, I am seeing so many amazing deals and gorgeous yarns I just HAVE to have! As a supporter of many small crafty businesses, I wanted to capture them here to share out. Happy Shopping!
Note that if you have any you would like me to add, I am happy to do so, leave me a comment or send me an e-mail (voxless at gmail dot com).
Additional note… sale or not, give Indie Dyers your support! Many cannot afford to offer discounts as this is their livelihood. I’ve included some of my faves on the list as well.
- Craftsy courses are on sale for $17.87 and supplies are up to 60% off (affiliate link)
- Caitlin Hunter’s patterns are 30% off through 12/30 using the code WARMUP.
- Knit Collage will have some gorgeous limited edition Pom Poms available on her site Friday at 7am (she did not indicate time zone that I can find). Sign up for her newsletter to be the first to know when they are released! Also check out her instagram for some pairings she has made. Just announced: 20% off all yarn through Cyber Monday with code HIGHFIVE at checkout. Free blanket and pillow patterns – already marked as free online.
- Leon Alexander Yarns, have you seen these? So vibrant! He is dyeing up his most popular colors to be available on Friday/Saturday. His insta indicates to stay tuned for further updates.
- Three Waters Farm is offering 15% off in their easy shop this weekend. Check out the gorgeous roving for spinning! Use code Thanks17 though Sunday.
- Wool and the Gang is offering up to 60% off certain kits Thursday & Friday
- Carpe Yarnem is occurring over on the Three Irish Girls website. Use code TURKEY25 for 25% off their overstock.
- We Are Knitters are offering up to 35% off. Speaking of which, have you seen their collaboration with Krysten Ritter (Jessica Jones)?!
- Need a new project bag? totesaGoGoo is offering 10% – 15% off. More deals on their instagram.
- Spun Right Round is offering 15% off IN STOCK yarns with code: THANKS15, through the 27th.
- Darkwave Fibers, 15% off everything in the shop through 11/27
- lolodidit has a series of promotions running, promos get better the more you spend 🙂
- Spectrum Fibre out of the Uk has a pre-christmas sale through the end of November, 15% off all yarn
- Serotonin Fibre, handspan yarns. Take 20% off the entire store today through December 4th. All orders over $100 will also ship for free with code SHIP100
- Dyed in Wool Yarn Co is offering 10% off with the code GET10
- Woolen Boon: today through Monday, take 15% off all in-stock yarn and Marketplace items with the code THANKFUL
- Yarn Love: Use code blackfriday for 15% off all regularly priced products. This includes the Yarn Love Club (through this weekend)
- Additional dyers I love that may not have any special offers, but you should shop with them anyway!
Last, but certainly not least, adding my favorite paper artist to this list: Papyrusaurus! You MUST check out Ashley’s work . Amazing book page inspired art prints, ornaments, earrings, etc. She is running two promos: 1) Today only, a FREE pair of Tiniest Book Club Earrings with any $30 purchase. Just leave your choice from our in-stock styles in the notes at checkout. 2) Friday/Saturday use code ThankfulAF for 20% off your entire purchase – no minimum!
Also, if you predominantly shop online like I do, be sure you are using eBates! I’m not joking, it’s free money for using their links to shop. Etsy included (currently 6% cash back)!
Note that the eBates link is my referral link and I do benefit off it’s use. All other links in the post are of no benefit to me and simply offers I found and wanted to share out to all my fellow craft lovers!