I think it’s time to tame the stash… especially before I move in a few months…
Knit From Your Stash 2007: Guidelines
1. The Knit-From-Your-Stash-a-Thon will start today June26th and run until September the 17th..this is a three month trial to see who can use what’s in their stash!
2. We will not buy any yarn during that period, with the following exceptions:
2.a. Sock yarn does not count. What? You think we are made of stone?
2.b. If someone asks for a specific knitted gift that we really and truly do not have the yarn for, we may buy yarn to knit that gift.
2.c. If we are knitting something and run out of yarn, we may purchase enough to complete the project. (of the same dye lot)
2.d. We each get one “Get Out of Jail Free” card — we are each allowed to fall off the wagon one time.
3. We are allowed to receive gifts of yarn. ( THANKS GOD!)
4. Trading stash is allowed. ( lets get trading!)
5. Spinning fiber of any sort is exempt. ( meaning buy all the roving you want)
Anyone else who would like to join in this is welcome to do so! You may also alter the guidelines to suit your own situation.